2 February ideas

LAME-O title...can't think of anything else!

I am just dropping in to announce my winner and share some February resources I have!

I let my sister-in-law pick a number...and...the winner is...
 ANGIE!

Please check your email!

Can you believe it...it's February! This year is flying by already!

Do you need a writing calendar for the month? Check out my February Calendar Writing Prompts! My kids LOVE them! I copy them two to one page and then students glue them into their center notebook!

I have a 2014 calendar with dates and a set without dates so you can use it over and over again!

Need something to give to your kiddos for Valentine's Day treat? I made some pencil toppers last year my kids really enjoyed!


Last year, my kids and I talked about LOVE:)  and what it really means! 
grab it for FREE

I used this LOVE IS...poster on the front door and students put sticky notes to write about what love is! It turned out super cute! I wish I had a picture. 

I am marking the first two items in my shop for $1.00 for a few days!

Here's to a great February!

No comments:

Post a Comment