Whole Brain Teaching Posters:)

I LOVE Whole Brain Teaching! It makes my heart happy! Last year I kept it simple with the Class Yes, Teach Ok, and the scoreboard! I bought the book, started reading it yesterday and couldn't put it down!

Last year I made some WBT posters and I wanted to share them again with you!





Ready? Set. Go! Is from Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts! I LOVED using this last year!!!





Just click HERE to get them for free:)

Enjoy your Monday!
I'll be in another workshop:(

3 comments:

  1. I finished reading the book about a month ago and I can't wait to get started with it in my classroom! A little nervous because it is SO different than all the other teaching styles in my building. But I'm going to give it a go! :)

    -Allison
    Adventures in Room 204

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading this book too! I really like the concept. I have also been practicing on my 17 year old and 14 year old daughters. I think it's working..they were actually giggling during my practice run. :)
    Hope you are settling into your new postion.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete