Teacher Appreciation Week Day 3

I hope everyone is having a great week! Today had its ups and downs for sure! MOST of my kids were super sweet, but some...ugh! Instead of working on their independent reading projects three of them would rather trade Pokemon cards under their books! HAHA! Needless to say, I have a stack of Pokemon Cards now and parents were called to come get them...I know, mean me! But really...

On a side note, I have to share something that is funny and sweet at the same time. One of my sweetest, most amazing 3rd grade girls gave me a card at the end of the day. She said she wanted to wait until the end of the day because she wrote me a very special note! I got in the car and opened the card. The letter fell out of the card so I read the letter first...she is so sweet!
Isn't this so sweet! Makes the bad, stressful days not seem as bad at all!

So after I read this letter I look at the card...

ummmm....Mother's Day? I am not even a mother! HAHA! I just busted out laughing in the car! The card isn't even signed! What a memorable moment! It reminds me of the time my Grandma send me a birthday card, but instead of the card reading GRANDDAUGHTER...it read NIECE! HAHAHA. I never told her about it! Probably won't either. it is just too funny though!

So for day 3 of teacher appreciation at my school the Principal paid to have a gourmet ice cream truck come to the school for us staff! We could choose two scoops with one topping or one scoop with 2 toppings:)

Don't hate me...I didn't get any! I was actually on my way out after school to the gym! I am sure it was yummy!

Tomorrow is Field Day and it's supposed to be beautiful! Since it is field day we don't have our specials so that means no planning time for me tomorrow!
I found a fun art project I want the kids to work on! It looks simple enough!
Black paper
paint
Q-tips!


Don't forget to enter my Teacher Appreciation Week Giveaway! Just click on the picture to take you there! It ends Friday!

I LOVED the zebra bracelet so much I went back and got the Elephant one! 
 I might not wear it yet and let the winner pick...elephant of zebra:)

Well, that's all I got for today! I took some pictures of my kids playing the review game today. I can't wait to share this new unit with you!

 

2 comments: