Winners and updates!

Is this week over yet??? It sure is dragging! What's keeping me going through these two weeks is the gym! I need it, crave it! It has helped me so much with the stress! And today, I got my first compliment in a long time. Someone who I don't see often stopped me and told me she can tell I am losing weight! Yeah! GO ME:) Finally, I am doing something right! 

OK, so I have my winner of my Polar Express Pack...and it is...
 Lindsey! I will be emailing you your goodie here soon!

I have been busy working on a few things at a time! Here are some sneak peeks! 




What do you think??? I hope that they are done soon! I just need to pick one and finish it, then pick another! haha!

Off to bed I go! Happy Thursday to you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the mustache you a question sounds interesting. Will it be about asking questions during reading?
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the questioning and division units...I'm working on your first division unit right now. I love how you broke it into different strategies. We're going to do a flip book using all of your strategies when we are finished. Thanks for the great ideas! I'm heading over to your TpT sale right now!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete