Merry Christmas!

My hubby is too cute! Yesterday I get home from the gym and he asked me if I had anything to wear? Wear??? Wear for what? He said he made dinner reservations for us and I had to dress up! Ok, so with all this losing weight I have been doing I had nothing to wear. I ran out to Kohls and got a new outfit.

So later that night we got in the car, and he kept having to make pit stops(excuses). He said that the dinner reservations were cancelled because they were closed. So we had to drive around to find a place to eat. He got off the free way and pretended to make a wrong turn. Pulled into this 5 star restaurant and said, "let's give this a try!" We walked in and he actually did have reservations! Our table was waiting!

This place was gorgeous. He told me that I could have anything I wanted. We can calamari for an appetizer, a bottle of wine, I had a filet mignon with green beans and garlic mashed potatoes! I also had creme brulee for dessert with fresh fruit! Seriously...the best dinner I have had in a long time!

He told me he felt bad that he has to work Christmas night, new years eve and new years day and that he wanted to do something special for me.


Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends. I will be enjoying my day with DH before he goes into work making Belgian Waffles for breakfast, watching Christmas Story, opening presents under our foam sticker tree and making eggplant parm for dinner! Then, the rest of the night will be just me!
 
 See you all tomorrow!

2 comments: