Monday Made it!

Today was day 2 of my teacher workdays and all I wanted to do was come home so I could finish my craft for Tara's linky party over at 4th Grade Frolics. I Love Monday Made it's! What a great way to start my week!
So here is my craft for this week's Monday Made it! I was inspired by a pin I found on Pinterest! Amanda over at My Heart's Desire made this super cute mod podge canvas letter art and I just fell in love! I knew I just had to do something similar!


Also in Pinterest, I found these super cute classroom rules but the link on Pinterest was broken:( I was left to make it on my own!
 So I created some of the same super cute classroom rules, plus a few of my own and put them on TPT and TN! If you want, go check them out:) But then...I got to thinking...I really wanted something different than what I did! I plugged my rules into Wordle...and....got this really cute word cloud:)
I took the letter canvas art and the word cloud and wanted to make a sign for my front door! I went to Michaels and bought two 12x12 canvases, ribbon, scrapbook paper, paint, flower decals,  and button decals. 

I painted both canvases the color I wanted them! Blue and Pink:) Then, found a letter R on the computer that I liked (for my last name), printed it out, cut it out, and then traced it on the scrapbook paper I wanted to use. Used mod podge to seal the letter on one canvas and the scrapbook paper on the other. I super glued the word cloud, ribbon, flowers and buttons on and presto I was done!

I am so thrilled out they turned out!

Picture one-just the letter R

Picture 2-just the classroom rules
Picture 3-both together! I plan on hanging them on top of each other outside of my classroom door:)
Well...I am off to go read some more Monday Make it's!

Happy Monday to you all!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya,
    The first linky is closed. I just started a new one and will do that every Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I wasn't paying attention. I am exhausted! I realized it after I posted...oops!

      Delete
  2. Those turned out super cute!!! Love them both!! I'll be adding that to my to do list:) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wordle! We use that for spelling words in class too! Everything came out super cute! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tonya,
    I just saw your blog in my feed, and I'm so glad I came by! Love what you did with the letters and that you were inspired by a post! Really makes my day!
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! I sure was! I love the stuff you have on your blog! So Super cute!

      Delete
  5. I saw those letters on pinterest, it really turns out well.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I just found your blog! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you visit my blog when you have a chance.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am on my way to check out your blog:)

      Delete
  7. I just found your blog through Tara's linky and I'm your newest follower. This linky is awesome. I love seeing all the cute things people make. I'm definitely jumping in next time. The quotes you made are awesome. I like displaying quotes in my classroom. This is such a fun way to do it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! I am glad you are here! I already follow your blog! It is great!

      Delete
  8. Oh my word! I lovvvvvvvve these! Now just to find time to create one.
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the frames! I see a canvas with a K in my future :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tonya,
    I love the letter art! I did a similar project this year with the word "read" - also a pinterest find. I just want to let you know that the classroom rules poster you found is actually from Technology Rock Seriously. You can find it in the School Signs section of "Free Printables." Your word cloud looks great, too!
    - Amanda {avphilli@gmail.com}
    Inspired in Second

    ReplyDelete