Happy 1 year Wedding Anniversary to me and my hubby and an Overused word pack preview

Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe that it has been a whole year already! Just sitting here thinking about every little detail of my wedding day puts a smile on my face! I was the happiest girl alive and still am to this day! There is not a day that goes by that my husband doesn't give me goosebumps! Such a hottie;) 

We had a fabulous destination wedding in Las Vegas with 30 of our closest family and friends with us. We had a few hiccups throughout the day as any wedding does! But it all makes for great memories!

Here is a few wedding pictures I would like to share!




Hope you like them:) I can't wait to spend some time with my husband tonight! Dinner after work and then who knows!

OK...now for a preview of what I have been working on! I got inspired by Classroom Displays Blog to create an overused word activity! This is what I found on Pinterest!

I am working on a set of overused words that you can use just like this! All you need is the file I am working on and library pockets! This way the kids can come up and pull out a word that they want to use instead of an overused word! So far I have 25 different words with 8 new words for each one! I plan to do one a week next year during writing! So I am trying to get at least 35 words!

Take a look at what I got so far! I hope you like it:)


4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Tell Mr. A to give you a big hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my word! I am so happy that I found your blog! I have been a fan of yours from PT this summer


    I am off to check out your blog

    I am your newest follower by the way

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww congrats on your wedding ann.... your overused words is a great idea....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I was on PT a TON last year and shared a lot:) I am still on PT but not as much. I can't forget about it because I thank PT for a lot of my ideas and such fro teaching! Great resource!

    Thanks on the wedding ann congrats:) We didn't get a chance to celebrate this Monday so we plan to this weekend!

    ReplyDelete